Thursday 8 July 2021

Secrets on the Italian Island - T.A Williams

 


Her work has got in the way of relationships before – but never like this

Anna’s job as a geologist takes her all over the world, including to the beautiful island of Elba, where she’s sent to look for precious metals. And the island isn’t the only thing that’s gorgeous – she can’t believe her luck when she meets windsurfer Marco and sparks fly.

But Anna must keep her role on Elba a secret to avoid upsetting the locals, which means lying to Marco even as they grow closer. When her old friend Toby visits, Anna suddenly finds herself torn between the attentions of the two men. However, Anna’s not the only one keeping secrets.

Is Marco being entirely honest with her? And why did Toby really come to visit?

A fun and escapist romance, perfect for fans of Lucy Coleman and Alex Brown.

Purchase Link - https://mybook.to/SecretsIsland


My Review:

Let T.A Williams whisk you away this summer with the brilliant escapist read. The third book in the Escape to Tuscany series; each a standalone but a wonderful selection of reads – I highly recommend! Fantastic descriptions of scenery and surroundings; I could picture myself there among the action – I wish! 

Anna is a hardworking geologist, with no work life balance. She is at a point in life where she thinks a change may be needed, no matter how much she loves what she does. Her work takes her to the stunning island of Elba; an Italian dream destination, in search of precious metals. 

She soon makes friends in the local community and struggles to keep the reason for being there a secret. Elba residents are protective over it’s natural and undisturbed habitat and Anna realises just how difficult a position she is in. Anna tries to come to some conclusions about her life – in terms of relationships and who is right for her as well as what she wants from her career.

I liked Anna, she seemed kind, caring and passionate about what she does as well as those she cares about. I was worried she would be easily led by those that couldn’t be trusted. 

Great writing, wonderful location and interesting characters make this one book you need to pick up! A great summer read, romance and adventure galore - I highly recommend. 

Author Bio:
I’m a man. And a pretty old man as well. I did languages at university a long time ago and then lived and worked in France and Switzerland before going to Italy for seven years as a teacher of English. My Italian wife and I then came back to the UK with our little daughter (now long-since grown up) where I ran a big English language school for many years. We now live in a sleepy little village in Devonshire. I’ve been writing almost all my life but it was only seven years ago that I finally managed to find a publisher who liked my work enough to offer me my first contract.

The fact that I am now writing romantic comedy is something I still find hard to explain. My early books were thrillers and historical novels. Maybe it’s because there are so many horrible things happening in the world today that I feel I need to do my best to provide something to cheer my readers up. My books provide escapism to some gorgeous locations, even if travel to them is currently difficult.

Social Media Links –:

Website:
www.tawilliamsbooks.com

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/tawilliamsbooks

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWilliamsBooks/


No comments:

Post a Comment