Tuesday 25 June 2019

BLOGTOUR: Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Cafe - Rosie Green



Wedding fever is in the air in the village of Sunnybrook.
With Ellie and Zak's Big Day on the horizon, the sun is shining brightly on the Little Duck Pond Cafe community. But when dark clouds begin to roll in from more than one direction, several close relationships look to be under threat. Will the wedding of the year actually take place at all?


My Review:

I recently came across Rosie Greens work after reading ‘A Bakery at the Little Duck Pond Café’ - see my review:
https://comfychairbooks.blogspot.com/2019/05/blogtour-bakery-at-little-duck-pond.html

I was so excited when I knew I’d been given the chance to read and review Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Café too. Such cute novellas that give a true sense of community via that café and bakery. Although the focus is on Ellie and Zack for this one we still get to know what the other characters have been up to.

Admittedly, I anticipated a light, fluffy, fun filled rom com novella with only a couple of twists to throw us off course but an ultimate love fest by the end. Well, I was surprised with the level of drama in this one, crikey, I was on the edge of my seat at some points. It was all rather quite emotional too; I couldn’t put it down and yet I hardly dared read on in case I saw something I didn’t want to happen.
There IS a lot of wedding-esq fun but so much more including a roaming cow, new villagers, a special day and trips to the coast!

While the ending may not be completely what I expected, I think it was really very very sweet. I may have been late to the Rosie Green party but I am so happy to have stumbled across this series. I will definitely look forward to the next visit.


I would definitely recommend Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Café – but more importantly – I recommend you read the whole series!

To purchase: https://amzn.to/2Iqghul



Author Bio:


Rosie Green has been scribbling stories ever since she was little. Back then they were rip-roaring adventure tales with a young heroine in perilous danger of falling off a cliff or being tied up by ‘the baddies’. Thankfully, Rosie has moved on somewhat, and now much prefers to write romantic comedies that melt your heart and make you smile, with really not much perilous danger involved at all, unless you count the heroine losing her heart in love.
​Rosie’s brand new series of novellas is centred on life in a village café. Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Cafe will be the sixth in the series

No comments:

Post a Comment